Resident Operations Intern
The Resident Operations Intern focuses on the basic student housing needs. This person would oversee all food and supply inventory and purchasing. Additionally, they will coordinate and oversee the cleaning of each residence, making sure that each residence is equipped with cleaning supplies and performing weekly house checks.
The position requires an individual who is organized, good at budgeting, and possess a higher standard of cleanliness. They should also have good communication skills.
- Ensure students follow OTW housing policies while maintaining a godly, respectful environment.
- Create and maintain a weekly supply list for each residence.
- Create and maintain a weekly food list for each residence.
- Work with House Leaders to create a weekly meal plan.
- Maintain levels of food and supply inventory.
- Create and maintain a standard for cleanliness in the residences.
- Perform, at least, weekly house checks for cleanliness.
- Attend weekly meetings with direct report.
- Serve a facility role in getting the houses ready to open and closing them down at the end of the program year.
- An average of 20 hours a week
- Weekly meetings with direct report